Monday, October 15, 2012

FOD: You Didn't Build That

The guys over at Palmetto State Armory have had some good ones over the last four years.  I almost bought one of their AR-15 lower receivers in 2009 stamped with "You Lie" after S.C. Congressman Joe Wilson yelled, "You Lie!" at King Cooncracker during a joint session of Congress. I still want to shake Congressman Wilson's hand for doing that.

At the time, I had already built myself two AR's and figured I really didn't need a third one taking up room in my safe when I wanted to get a few other rifles first. Now, after watching both of my AR's sink to the bottom of the Pacific Ocean in that boating accident I had a few months ago I really wish I would have gotten myself the stripped "You Lie" lower back then. I haven't heard anything else about the "NOBO2012" lowers Palmetto designed a while ago, but I wouldn't mind one of those either. I love the markings for the selector switch on that one.

So, if anyone is interested in building or is already in the process of building themselves an AR-15 and need parts, I suggest you go to Palmetto State Armory and check out their You Didn't Build That lower parts kit sale going on right now.  I've never seen a better price on parts kits.  The guys over there will do what they can to help you out with anything else you might need for your build as well.







Check out their ammo prices too.  I bough a shit ton of ammo from PSA a few years back before prices on that spiked nation wide.  PSA just always had the better deals, and it shipped right to my front door a couple days later. Unfortunately, all of my ammo. sunk to the bottom of the Pacific Ocean in the same accident as both my black rifles did.  2012 just hasn't been a good year for me I guess.

Fuck Obama!

8 comments:

kerrcarto said...

John Wayne Style!

CharlieDelta said...

That's pretty cool too.

Craig M. said...

There is a lot of that going around, I had a PSL,AK-47, AR-15, SKS,some Mosins a couple of Glocks, and a Springfield all fall out of my boat when I was fishing. I thought I was the only one that clumsy.

tiwimon said...

Must be a heck of a run of bad luck with lost or stolen guns, I happened to have all my guns and ammo stolen in a move to a new state...

kerrcarto said...

My guns spontaneously exploded the other day. Strange shit!

Harper said...

Are all of you fishing on Falcon Lake or something? Why the hell do you need a boat full of weapons to go fishing?

CharlieDelta said...

I was fishing for shark and I always make sure I have a rifle or two with me when I hunt shark. Just in case...

Craig M. said...

I like to multitask and figured I could clean them while I fished, but every time I got a bite I would get startled and the gun seemed to fall overboard. Great, now I have none.