Saturday, January 26, 2013

A Question For The Libtarded...

You fuckin' people disgust me to the core. Your hypocrisy, your stupidity, your ignorance, your bullshit rhetoric, your outright lies and your fabrications to suit your twisted and fucked up lives are enough to make me want to puke. Actually it's enough to make me wish horrible things for you and a future of nothing but misery, but you're obviously miserable people already because you're fucking liberals, so I'll just wish you away. You are everything I hate about people, but worse. I've met some low forms of life in my time, but none as low as liberals. You might not be as low of a life form as the average 3rd world stinkbeard over in the sandbox sawing people's heads off with a dull knife while screaming "mooHAMmed is a homosexual pedophile" or whatever the muzzies always yell, but you're not that far behind. I fucking despise you people and hope one day to witness and/or participate in your due retribution.

Now that I have that out of my system...

Today my buddy Mark sent me a link to this Jan. 8 post on Big Government along with the attached image below. The article is a few weeks old but relevant to this post, and the image I thought was good and at the very least it's true and accurate (unlike Dan Blather's "fake but accurate" idiocy). Mark said that the image is someone else's work that he modified a little but he couldn't remember where he swiped the image from. I searched all over trying to find the original but came up empty so I'm posting Mark's modification because it's done well and it has a good question of its own. Thanks Mark.














Now my question for you granola eating, anti-gun, liberal fucks that may happen to come across this post while looking for a Planned Parenthood to murder one or more of your unborn babies:

How do you hypocritical liberal shitbags look in the mirror without killing yourselves?

On a related note, the next person I hear give their opinion on what firearms I "should" and "should not" be allowed to have when they don't know a fucking thing about firearms is going to get my fist to their throat. STFU cashier chick at Home Depot. STFU douchebag college kid at Harbor Freight. STFU camel jockey ringing up my beer at 7-11. Just STFU!

7 comments:

Rayvet said...

I was curious CD, do you have an opinion and would you care to share it with us :)

On a related note, yesterday I was reading an article from Drudge where Feinstein et call were discussing "which" arms to limit. Well as I was reading it and my skin started to tingle, I decided time to go purchase another "black gun" (since I only have 1). Mind you, I'm economically strapped with my frigging ex trying to get everything but the kitchen sink in our pending divorce, but this was too important. I drove to local gun store ready to spend $1500 on something I needed (aka wanted). Lo and behold, closed due to possible ice storm. Dumb fucks. They just lost a sale. I'll go to our gun superstore in georgia (Adventure Outdoors) and see what they have when I get off work today.

Harper said...

Good luck, Rayvet - the stores around here are picked clean and weekend gun shows are packed. I am sure the situation will be exacerbated now that they have shown their hand with a specific list.

And CD, that first paragraph really sums it up. Nicely done.

Danne said...

CD: Can we move Liberal Appreciation Month from December to a monthly event....say the first Wed of ebery month?

CharlieDelta said...

Danne, you may be onto something with that, but how about we say the first and third Wed of every month? Once a month just doesn't seem like enough 'appreciation' for what they really have earned.

And I'm open to suggestions, input, picture submissions, etc. Just send 'em to charliedelta72@yahoo.com.

I check that account once a week or when I think of it, and after I weed out all the SPAM, I do read and reply to the "real" emails...

Greg said...

"Muzzies". That's my new term. I'll certainly give you full credit if you, CD.

Greg said...

DAMMIT!! I'll certainly give you full credit if you *WISH*, CD.

CharlieDelta said...

Greg, no credit is necessary as I'm sure I stole it from somewhere myself. Probably in the comments at some point over at GOC I'm guessing...