Thursday, January 17, 2013

My New Bike...

Saw this on Craigslist today and couldn't pass on the deal. This is definitely better than any bike I've even seen those Orange County Douchebags design.  I didn't see this anywhere on the gun grabbers' unConstitutional "ban list" either so all of you assholes in favor of more "reasonable regulation" tyranny can blow me! 

















Actually, the Fed can blow me regardless of what bullshit gun control legislation tyranny they try and force on us, but that's another post for another day. 

In the mean time, I think I'm gonna like this new bike a lot. It's ideal for commuting anywhere and everywhere in southern Mexifornia and it gets great mileage once all the brass has been spent. Fortunately, I won't have to find reasons to spend brass because the reasons are all over the place here. They can usually be found doing 60 mph in the fast lane when the rest of the flow is doing 80.

All you motherfuckers that drive cars better start checking your mirrors before changing lanes in front of me...

1 comment:

Fukitol said...

Loud pipes save life's.

And, stupid should be painful.