Sunday, January 6, 2013

Wires...

I'm not usually a fan of music videos unless it's video of a live performance, but these guys actually make music videos that are fun and entertaining to watch. I love watching the destruction of random shit and I love stoner metal. This has both, and it's all I got right now. I'm tired of posting shit that does nothing but get my blood pressure up anyways, so tonight it's Red Fang's video for the song Wires.

When I was 18 and driving around in my lifted Ford Ranger, I used to love ramming shopping carts and knocking over the orange delineators in road construction zones late at night with my front bumper. I can't imagine how fun it must have been for these guys...

3 comments:

Craig M. said...

These guys are pretty good, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

FKN Awesome!! Thanks!!!!

I've been on the lookout for more stoner rock, I'm a huge down fan.

CharlieDelta said...

Anon-
Check out Kyuss if you haven't already heard of them. The Sword is pretty good too. You can really hear the Sabbath influence...