Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday Aces High

It's Good Friday and I'm in one of those fuck yeah kinda moods so how about some hot metal chicks crankin' out Aces High. Anyone who knows anything about anything knows that metal chicks are fucking hot, but when you have metal chicks with nice tits shredding the guitar and covering Iron Maiden tunes like these chicks do, it is one of the hottest combinations known to mankind.

Fuck yeah!




I've never seen The Iron Maidens live, but you can bet your ass the next time they come to town I will be at that show. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The other hottest combo would be chicks blowing through a 30 round mag on full auto. Nice tits combined with the above...schwing!

kerrcarto said...

It would be even better if they had included Churchill's speech.

CharlieDelta said...

kerrcarto-
They do in a couple videos on YouTube but the quality of the video is shit and/or the sound sucks so I went with this one instead.

CharlieDelta said...

anonymous-
I posted that two weeks ago here.

Bear said...

Well, I wasn't planning on tearing into my girlfriend when I got home until I watched this...