Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Behold: CongressCunt Diana DeGette (D-CO)

Here is another great example of another ignorant asshole gun-grabbing democrat who is not only unqualified for the job she has, but should be forced to step down, resign, or quit, or she should immediately be fired,  recalled, impeached, or whatever it takes, and then be tarred and feathered and run out of town on a fuckin' rail after this display of more elitist gun-grabbing ignorance. 
Congresswoman Diana DeGette (D-CO) who, along with Rep. Carolyn McCarthy,
reintroduced the house bill to ban magazines capable of holding more than ten rounds of ammunition was involved in a Denver Post public forum on gun control yesterday.
Note the other dimwit's name mentioned as a co-sponsor of this gun-grabbing ploy. If you need a hint about who she is, Carolyn McCarthy is the idiot (D-NY) who wanted to ban barrel shrouds (better known in the blogosphere as the shoulder thing that goes up...) when she didn't even know what a barrel shroud was. Needless to say it came as no surprise seeing that cunt's name attached to this garbage.
During the forum, she was asked about the efficacy of banning these kinds of magazines when there are tens of millions of them in circulation. Rep DeGette's response revealed a complete ignorance of the item which she is seeking to ban.
[video removed]
"What's the efficacy of banning these magazine clips? I will tell you, these are ammunition, they're bullets, so the people who have those now, they're going to shoot them" says Rep DeGette. According to her, "the number of these high capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will be shot and there won't be any more available."
Fucking. Idiot.
Anybody who's ever interacted with a magazine or done cursory research on how they work ought to know they are reusable. And somebody trying to keep magazines out of the hands of law abiding Americans ought to have familiarized themselves with what a magazine is.
Exactly.
We're constantly told that it's time for a sincere national debate on guns and gun control -but, how exactly, is debate even possible if the leaders on one side aren't even marginally informed on the topic? How can somebody adamantly demand the ban of something they've demonstrated they know nothing about? How can anybody take somebody who does that seriously?
I have a better question, why hasn't she been fired yet?

Congresswoman Diana DeGette (D-CO) is a fucking idiot that has zero knowledge in the firearms arena, yet she thinks she has some kind of right to sponsor firearms-related legislation that will rob Americans more of their liberty and their 2nd Amendment rights. It's mind boggling to think of how many ignorant assholes in DC are inventing more rules and laws about shit they know nothing about while shitting all over the Constitution and stealing more liberty from MILLIONS of Americans.

If it wasn't for the ability to mock them, I would probably be in jail or dead.  Fuck!



UPDATE:  My brother sent me a link to another little display of liberal wisdumb from the CongressCunt Diana Degette when questioned by an elderly gentleman about how he is supposed to defend himself under the new bans. Note her elitist attitude and body language as she tells him to rely on the police to be there to save him, and then says laughing with her nose in the air, "You'd probably be dead anyways."



Fucking elitist cunt!

UPDATE #2:  I couldn't get "autoplay" to turn off on the previously embedded video and it was starting to piss me off so I removed it, but if you want to watch and listen to the short clip of this idiotic bitch self-righteously explaining her interpretation of the efficacy of a magazine ban, you can watch and listen to her idiocy right here.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

spielberg? is this Steven Spielberg who is friends with some of the Hollywood liberals who have armed bodyguards but that is different as liberals live by the motto "do as I say not as I do"

Paul J said...

Fuckin cunt is right!!

kerrcarto said...

spielberg will no longer be posting here. I banned his fucking ass. We don't have this blog to argue with dumbfucks and I am sick to death of people coming here and telling me what to think and how right they are and how wrong I am. If you don't like what we say here. Don't fucking read it! If you think you can do a better job than us, start your own fucking blog and show us how fucking smart you are. Until then GFY!

CharlieDelta said...

Aw man, what did I miss? That limey chap was fun to shut down with facts...

CharlieDelta said...

Well spielberg, I'm sorry I missed whatever it was you had to post. I'm always game for a little back and forth with you sissies from across the pond. I could always use a good laugh. Feel free to email me @ charliedelta72@yahoo.com with whatever it was you posted here, as I haven't had a good laugh since your comment with irrelevant 'statistics' last time...

kerrcarto said...

I didn't mean ruin your fun brother. I am just tired of arguing with idiots and have a severely low tolerance now days.

CharlieDelta said...

No worries k-man, it's not like I don't have better things to do with my time than argue with idiots on the internet. Those limeys are a funny group of sissies. They always have to have the last word, even when they're wrong, so I'm sure he'll be back at some point...

spielberg said...

So dumb you cant argue with me so you delete my comments eh?

CharlieDelta said...

I never got the chance to see your comments. Did you read the ^ thread? Can you read?

kerrcarto said...

No, your an insulting smartass. I don't deal with those.

kerrcarto said...

That and I really do not give a fuck what you have to say. Your opinion means about as much to me as a bucket of warm piss.