Monday, May 13, 2013

Make Your Own 12 ga. Shotgun For Under $50

I've always wanted to make a pipe gun since I was a little kid but never really got around to it.  According to this dude it only cost him about $50 in materials to build one, and that's including the crappy $10 optics he put on it.  I think I can scrape together $50 for my own custom one, although mine is going to cost more because I want to make a double barrel one, probably an over-under. Either way it's completely legal to make even in this fuckin' nanny state. Even if the tyrants in DC wanted to outlaw it,  it's going be kinda hard to regulate rigid steel pipe and cabinet mounts, although I'm sure they'll try...

From my brother:
If you want to skip past the boring descriptive stuff and go straight to the "testing" part it's at the 4:00 mark.


3 comments:

Gregory said...

Definitely worth looking at. Smart kid.

CharlieDelta said...

It kinda reminds me of that book I used to see in the Army surplus store when I was a kid called The Anarchist Cookbook. It had all kinds of trouble in it, just perfect for a teenager. I remember pipe-gun "schematics" were in there somewhere.

Bear said...

Methinks I'll have to investigate this a little further...