Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Assaulted: Civil Rights Under Fire

It's been over a decade since I've stepped foot inside a movie theater and to be honest I didn't plan on going to the movies ever again. I can't usually sit still for that long surrounded by groups of rude fucking idiots talking among themselves or on their cell phones during the movie, but more than that I don't want to support the Hollywierd hypocrisy machine.

By seeing Assaulted: Civil Rights Under Fire at the theater I might still have to deal with assholes on their phones but I know I won't have to worry about putting more money in the pockets of the hypocritical Hollywierd elitists, because they wouldn't want anything to do with a movie that deals in facts. That's not how they roll...


I don't know; it looks like I might be breaking my decade-long streak...

3 comments:

Corey said...

I,ve only gone to see the Lord of the Rings movies and the Hobbit. Nothing else in over 10 years.

Anonymous said...

I quit going to the movies a long time ago because of cell phones,those idiots have to check the phone every five minutes and they light up the place with them,its sad a person cant go a hour and a half without a phone

kerrcarto said...

I have an ear shattering surround sound system and a big screen for a reason.