Sunday, July 28, 2013

In Other News...

Right now as I write this, there are less than 48 hours remaining until the long awaited, official release of what B.B. Magazine and fans alike have been dubbing, "The #1 Anticipated Album of 2013." Folks, you still have time left to pre-order the album, but time is running out faster than a Frenchman with new track shoes and a coupon for cigarettes, so you better hurry! The phones must be ringing off the hook at this point in the game, but it probably wouldn't hurt to try and lock in your copy with a pre-order like I'm sure Paul has done already.  

If Paul hasn't pre-ordered his copy by now I will be completely and utterly blown away, because he's been a huge fan of this band for the last 20 years, and even now he raves about seeing them live all the time. I'd even bet my left nut that he has an alert sent to his phone whenever there is updated news telling what the band is up to these days. That's just how much he's into these guys!

Now that I think about it, there is no way in hell Paul didn't pre-order at least one copy of "The #1 Anticipated Album of 2013." 

No way in hell...
  































Now put that in your pipe and smoke it, pal... 

BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

2 comments:

Paul said...

BWAHAHAHA!! Dude honestly I thought this post was gonna lead to the upcoming Tool album but nooooooooo!!! LMAO!! Hope you didn't overdose on douche last night when you posted this. LMAO!!

CharlieDelta said...

Well I'll tell ya, it was a hell of a lot funnier to me last night when I was shitfaced and writing it. Not as much funny today with sober eyes, LOL!!