Sunday, August 4, 2013

Back By Popular Demand - F.I.D.!

I have no idea when it was that I last posted something for F.I,D., but I know it's been a while. What's really bugging me though is not really knowing or understanding why or how I let the weekly post slowly taper off to a dead stop. I mean, nothing has really changed in the world to make me dislike the intolerant practitioners of the phony "religion" called (lower case intentionally) islam, which is based upon the words of a pedophile and false prophet they call mooHAMmed. They're the same savage and subhuman maggots they've always been, so why did I stop posting? Well I don't know, but what I do know is that I'm long overdue to declare loudly and proudly, "FUCK iSLAM!"

I'd personally like to thank the dumbass who goes by At me? for the F.I.D. reminder when he commented yesterday on this Fuck Islam Day! post from August, 2010. I think this is our longest running post here at GGDF. It just won't die. What's funny to me about it though, and three years of sporadic comments, is that as these comments trickled in at random times, I checked the stats on Blogger when I approved the comments and Blogger showed that the majority of comments were from random people who searched, "fuck islam" in Google and came across the post that way.

I noticed that the dildo who calls himself At me? was one of them, and it got me wondering why some muzzie maggot supposedly proud of, or proudly defending his religion of piss, would search Google for "fuck islam" in the first place. What's the motivation?

But then I thought, who really cares? Nothing about these angry, little pissant dune coons makes much sense to begin with, and wasting my time wondering why they do what they do would be the same as wondering why pigs roll in shit, only I have way more respect for the pigs.......and the shit.


 











Happy FUCK iSLAM DAY!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Outstanding! God bless the United States and fuck Obama.

Anonymous said...

FID and FOD are nearly interchangable having a common denominator of zerO.

Fuck islam and fuck obama too!

QSR1
Tucson, AZ

JeremyR said...

Bringing back FOD? Awesome!

kerrcarto said...

Those posters are awesome!

Greg said...

"Muzzies". I love it. That's my new term for them. Thanks, CD!!

CharlieDelta said...

kerrcarto-
I can only take credit for the two on the left that I changed from the one that was emailed to me. I don't know who did the others.

Greg-
I don't remember where I saw it for the first time but my reaction was the same. It just flows nicely doesn't it?

Gregory said...

"dune coons" I love it. And I too, say to hell with islam and its followers.