Thursday, August 15, 2013

Two Drunks In Galveston

So it appears that kerrcarto and Paul, were all shitfaced in Galveston when they decided to call me late last Friday night. Now it all makes sense. I was wondering what the fuck they were doing when I listened to their belligerent drunken message early the next morning. I'm glad I was already passed out when they called or I wouldn't have this gem of a voicemail recording to play back for them to remember. 


Looks like kerrcarto got a new shirt and Paul's sportin' a new set of balls for his chin. Lookin' sharp you two... ROTFLMFAO!

6 comments:

kerrcarto said...

FLMAO!

CharlieDelta said...

Dude I was ROTF when I listened to that voicemail Saturday morning. Classic!

kerrcarto said...

I do not have any recollection of that phone call. NSA, NSA, NSA!!

CharlieDelta said...

LMAO! I knew you wouldn't, which is why I thought I would post it here. Heh-heh...

BG said...

Yep that sounds familiar.

Was your eye all wonkers too, KC?

Paul said...

Holy shit!