Wednesday, October 16, 2013

CommieCare: Fucking American Families since 2010

I work for a small company with no benefits. I just started my own company to increase my income so as to finally provide health insurance for me and my two kids. The best plan I can find: $343 per month with a $12,700 annual deductible. That's insane! When I had benefits with my former employer in Washington state our monthly premiums were lower with annual deductibles of $3,500 before I moved back to TX in 2012. I am the kind of family ObamaCare was supposedly designed to help and look at me now. I make too much for subsidies and will have to cough up over $4,000 per year plus any medical expenses under the deductible for major medical coverage I'll hopefully never have to use. The HSA annual cap has been lowered to $2,500 so I don't even get a tax break after $2,500. And we all know insurance premiums will continue to rise. This expense level defeats the purpose of having a major medical plan. ObamaCare is economic suicide but at least I'll sleep better at night knowing that my tax dollars are subsidizing 75% of Congressional health care benefits. My family will still be uninsured in 2014. Thanks Obama you Marxist asshole.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...


Ain't communism great??

rayvet said...

Paul, I was just recently divorced and had to get my own insurance policy because I was on my ex's corporate plan. I found a great one (for me anyway) with 131/month premium and 5,000 deductible. Worked for me. Now if I want to keep that exact plan...............$351 per month or as, Aetna says in the letter I got, I can sign up for Obamacare, which I haven't checked into the costs of that plan yet. I have decided NOT to get a plan. I will pay the fine (which I think is $300 for the first year) and get a plan if/when I need it. This mother fucker has totally screwed the health care system AND the economy with one fell swoop of his douchebag presidential signature. Hanging for treason would be to humane.

angrymike said...

If there's any consolation, the idiot libs who fought for this crap were freaking out the other day, calling each other trolls and deep cover conservatives on the daily Cos, it was priceless.....