Friday, May 30, 2014

Dearest Liberal Fucks

The VA revelations are a national disgrace. I think most of us knew the VA was a shithole but man I had no idea it was this bad. Understand that the VA is a single-payer system. That's right. It's the system progressive liberal pukes want for the rest of us. So here's my message to you food stamping nanny staters. Fix the VA. Like you know fucking fix it. I'm not talking about just firing a bunch of people and replacing them with the highest bidder. I mean fix it. Reform it. Actually do something good for society. Then maybe we can talk about my health care. Because as of now, you're on the wrong side of this issue. But don't worry. The GOP ain't gonna do nuttin' about it!

Oh and one more thing. The economy shrank 1st Quarter 2014. It shrank 4th Quarter 2013, too. One more and we'll be back in recession. You sorry assholes break everything you touch. And I seriously doubt you'll fix the VA problems. Disgraceful.

2 comments:

CenTexTim said...

Speaking of liberals breaking everything they touch - Detroit Needs $850 Million Just to Clear Abandoned Homes

John said...

...and this just in. VA paid out millions in bonuses--but has no money to keep the rehabilitation pools open! It's another case of "fuck the vets, I'm getting mine!" Disgraceful, and shows a total lack of respect for our veterans!