Monday, June 30, 2014

Fuck You, Google!!


Is anyone really surprised by this? I can understand if you're a little pissed or disappointed, but are you really surprised or shocked...at all...to learn that Google, it turns out, has been bought and paid for by the wealthy and powerful gun control lobby? It doesn't surprise me in the least. I always figured Google was libtarded, I just thought perhaps they were smart enough to not go anti-gun on us. I hope these fucking Google assholes suffer epic financial losses as a result of their censorship and discrimination bullshit. Fuck you Google! 
 
Stole the image from the Fuck You Google Facebook page...







5 comments:

Paul said...

It's too bad our blog is a google product.

CharlieDelta said...

I know. That's why I wanted to post my FU to Google here before I did anywhere else.

Fuck Google!

Anonymous said...

Messing with our constitutional RIGHTS!

Anonymous said...

What a joke of a blog....You DO NOT get the right to pick and choose....guilty messing with people's lives.....you and this farce of a judicial system!

Anonymous said...

Is Muktiple Sclerosis a crime to report and have Google?? LOL.....then who gives you the right to delete me!!