Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Banned by CNBC

Well I managed to get banned by yet another communist news organization. Here's the turd bomb I dropped this morning...

"Øbama is the little crybaby in the sandbox always throwing temper tantrums when some other kid has more toys. The little dictator should go back to sucking dick for pot." Jackpot

I don't understand why I should get banned for speaking the truth. I'm guessing the CNBC moderator also sucks dick for pot and took umbrage at my comment. But all dick sucking aside, does it seem like President Cooncracker is in payback mode and is gonna fuck shit up for the remainder of his term just because we don't love him? What a wimp. I hate this libtard puke.

I tried to comment on another CNBC article but nope. It's over. BANNED! BWAHAHAH!! Fuck you CNBC.

Picture ammended by Kerrcarto:


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you got banned that means you were speaking the truth and liberals dont want to hear that

MissK said...

I echo Anon.

One word for that pic... Vomit!!
~FUCK OBAMA~

CharlieDelta said...

LMFAO! Nicely done, brother...

Anonymous said...

Hell, I got banned at Weasel Zippers, & I still don't know why!;)